sobota 7. apríla 2012

Too Khaki

Imma Shaolin hillside resident
Strict as Iranian president
It's evident I'm eminent
Even though I'm not Eminem
Lyrically I slaughtered many men
Datz prolly why I don't have many friends
Just a band of brothers, in my heart I carryin 'em
Mental activity is my best ability
Strivin 4 perfection is my state of mind
I can't stop the hands of time
But I can blast off rhymes
Wanna make all mine
My mouth is a nine millimeter heater
Sendin bullets with speed of cheetah
Me no wicked leader, just ill scripts reader
Who speak nothing but truth
And thats something for youth
And its also something for you
So seek knowledge not fools
Imma lyrical tycoon
My tongue is a harpoon
I'll strike ya like typhoon
While ya eatin a thai food
I'm Aesop, Pluto, Socrates
U can't find me in Sotheby's
I'm givin you some of these
Lyrically performed armed robberies
Just like INS I rhyme just best
When I spit y'all get stressed
My words lethal, hurt people
My mic's blessed

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára